- tired of paying $400 to $500 monthly for a 3 page website that looks though a child created it for you?
- receiving no advice from your present webmaster for ANYTHING?
- too busy with your business to tend to the necessary changes need on your website?
- unsure whether you even own your own domain?
- ready to have a brand new website created for your for your business?
If so, I have some great news for you. From here, there is a website package available for EVERY budget, of which the top 2 packages come with full website management for one full year.
And whether you hire me as your Internet Specialist or not, I will be frank with you… YOU need to own your own domain so that no website developer will ever be able to threaten your online presence ever again.
If you are a business owner who is struggling with creating your own website, and you want to have a website that looks better than your competition so that you can gain more customers, read on.
Due to a website that I created and fully manage for one of my clients, they have informed me that they have been able to reduce the hours worked at their full-time employment by 10 hours a week now and considering dropping even MORE hours as their business has become that successful.
So, if you are looking to have a great website created for you that is fully managed so that you can focus your attention on running your business then it’s time for you to click that button and pick a package, right?
Oh… before I forget… my work is GUARANTEED. You only need to pay once you are 100% satisfied with my work. If you are not happy and want to cancel my working on your website, I will simply restore your website to what it was before I touched it. That’s MY guarantee!
11 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring a Website Designer
This will shock you, so if you don’t know these already, please go here: https://www.ontariowebsitedesigner.com/11-mistakes-to-avoid-when-hiring-a-website-designer/ and arm yourself with the necessary information.
And, for the “do-it-yourselfers”: https://www.ontariowebsitedesigner.com/my-favourite-resources/
Additional Advise from Ontario Website Designer
Best Practices for Your Content: You need at least 5 web pages: Home, About, Contact, Product (or Service), and Testimonials, and then you can always use customer’s questions (that you’re always being asked) to create your content with.
In my case, I can answer questions such as:
Q: What would you do with a brand new local business website to get it to rank locally?
A: The same thing you need to do with ANY website you want to rank:
- ) create a Facebook fan page
- ) create a Google MyBusiness account
- ) create a Twitter account
- ) create an Alignable account
- ) embed a Google Map on your Contact page
- ) list your business in as many relevant online directories as possible making sure your entries are identical and ALWAYS updated if you move
- ) be sure to include at least basic SEO
- ) optimize your website
- ) create a relevant blog, and add a new post at least weekly, at first
- ) share your posts on your social media accounts
- ) know your ideal client and be where they are
Local SEO Concerns
- ) Build out your web pages with relevant information. Find out how you stand out from your competition and be sure to focus on those points.
- ) On-Page optimize your site. Your city or province name should be included in all title and description tags. Make sure to use your city or province name in your heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.). Include you city or province name within the content or body of your page (bolded or italicized at least once). Your site MUST use a responsive layout to present your website to the world now. Make sure that works on all pages and/or posts. Add Google map to your Contact page.
- ) Build citations that are IDENTICAL. You need to list your NAP (Name Address and Phone) on all of your website pages.
- ) Have a website audit done on an existing website and fix what is found to be wrong.
- ) Build quality backlinks, NEVER buy these!
- ) Mobile sitemap should be made available.
- ) Create a Google MyBusiness account. Be sure to select the correct category for your type of business. Be sure to add photographs and videos to your Google MyBusiness account. Visitors LOVE them so, so will Google!
- ) Be sure to verify your website with at the very least, Google and Bing, and create analytic accounts in both.
- ) Add your local business to as many online directories as possible, making sure your citations are identical. Add photographs and videos to your local directory listings when and where possible.
…More on SEO
Recently a customer asked me how to increase their domain authority on a newly created domain name. They explained that they were adding new posts daily and sharing those posts on social media, and that they wanted to know what else they could do to increase their domains authority.
Moz’s domain expert states that domain authority is difficult to directly influence, and that it is made up of several different factors like domain trust, your website’s link profile and more. (Source: https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority)
Thus the best advice you can get is this: Your real goal should be on targeted traffic. So, you need to stop getting yourself lost in the metrics and focus on what’s really important instead. Quality, unique content is still king.
For the DIY’ers
For in depth help on these topics, simply click on the Blog link in the navigation bar, and search for whatever your needs are.
Should you not find what you need help with, I hope you will feel free to click on contact me with your question.
I will get back to you with as much detail to help you as I possibly can. Knowing many of us like to see images within instructions, I’ll make sure screen prints are made available where and whenever possible.
Note from Trish
A typical website designer will get a website up and running… but they know almost nothing about search engine optimization and/or driving traffic.
It makes sense, if you think about it… for the most part, website designers are not business people, but rather visual layout specialists.
Most do NOT…
- Know how to clean up unnecessary raw code (clean code makes your pages load faster)
- Do an analysis of your keywords
- Know the acceptable density of keywords
- Use meta-tags
- Know how to use web page titles to your advantage
- Conduct search engine optimization
- Create quality backlinks to your site
- Know how to use WYSIWYG HTML editing software
Thanks for dropping by,
Because I do NOT have a staff to pay, nor do I have a big fancy office in which to work from, therefore I can offer my services for less cost to you.
And, don’t forget, you get a F R E E T R I A L of my skills.
If for any reason you are not 100% happy with the website I build for you, then I simply remove all that I have done. And, if there was a website in place previous to my changes, I simply restore what was there before and walk away. In such a case, you would pay me NOTHING.
My offer to you is totally risk free!
Yes, I realize that this guarantee may be abused by the occasional person, but this is the only way that I can prove to you that I really do stand behind my claims. Besides, I want my customers to be happy customers.
Transcription of Video
Hi, my name is Paul Guerin from oshawabookkeeper.com
When I first started my business I had a website that I thought was giving me great online exposure. However, every time I asked a new client how they had found my business, not one of them ever said they found me through a Google search.
Looking at my options I decided I needed to get my website updated to improve my online presence. This was when I contacted Trish at eparrs.com
Trish quickly went to work and provided a professional looking website at a much lower cost that I had anticipated. There are many things that have to be done in order to gain and maintain a page one ranking in Google. Trish maintains this ranking for my website through monthly managing.
Within three months of Trish launching my new website I gained enough new business to pay for the cost of the website. To me, this was a great return on my investment. Now when I ask my new clients how they found my business, many state that they found me through a Google search online. They also say that they are quite impressed with my website.
If you want to increase your online presence, I highly recommend contacting Trish at eparrs.com
I’m sure that she’ll be able to work her magic for your business just like she did for mine.
I’m Paul Guerin from oshawabookkeeper.com
Feel free to check out my website as an example of what Trish can do for you. Thank you.